Hello! My name's Liliana. I'm a teacher of English (Language and Literature) to Italian teenage stu

lunedì 17 settembre 2018



WORDS AND EXPRESSIONS TO TALK ABOUT LOVE
Create some sentences about Romeo and Juliet using the following expressions:

HAVE A CRUSH ON                              

ASK SOMEONE OUT

BLIND DATE

AT FIRST SIGHT

GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER 

FALL IN LOVE WITH

PROPOSE

EXCHANGE LOVE VOWS

BREAK UP

HEARTBROKEN

MARRY SECRETLY



Write a scene where a boy declares his love for a girl:
At the beach during the sunset
JACK Hello, Daniela! How are you?
DANIELA Hi, Jack, I'm good, how about you?
JACK I'm fine, but my head is full of thoughts these days, because I've something to tell you
DANIELA What's up? I'm here for you, tell me everything...
JACK It's hard to say... but I have to....
DANIELA OK.....go on...don't worry
JACK My dear,  I've loved you since the first time I saw you at the disco and I'd like to know your feelings....
DANIELA Oh, I've been waiting for this moment a lot..... and I'd say that it's the same for me....
JACK So... wonderful! I'd like to start a relationship with you
DANIELA I'm so happy, why don't we go and have an ice cream together?
JACK Awesome!!! Let's go!
IV AL








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.